Remote Team Recruitment
Our remote team of transcription specialists are a selection of trained and experienced individuals (within the UK) devoted to providing a first-class service to our clients.
If you are interested in gaining further information about how our registration process works, then please do read on.
We will only accept transcribers that meet strict criteria, who have a good experience of the transcription industry and understand that accuracy and quality is paramount. Should we find your application satisfactory, you will need to undertake an audio transcription test of an interview of average quality.
It will be assumed that transcribers will already possess and be conversant with the use of PC based transcription equipment prior to submitting their application.
Our Strict Criteria
- have experience of the transcription industry
- have the necessary equipment for the job (including a foot pedal)
- have a very good understanding of the English language and good typing accuracy
- be able to qualify and meet our minimum standards
- be able to adhere to specific deadlines on acceptance of a project
- be UK based
- are trustworthy with confidential information and are willing to enter into a Confidentiality Agreement as part of your contract
- have experience of transcribing interviews and / or focus groups in addition to dictation
- be able to undertake a typing test
- be able to undertake a brief audio transcription test
If, having understood and can fulfill our criteria, you are interested in applying to join our team, please …
Our application stage will involve:
- Phase 1
- your qualification to fulfill our application criteria
- Phase 2
- completion of application form
- an online typing test
- Phase 3 – subject to passing previous phases successfully
- an audio transcription test (to be carried out)
- Phase 4 –
- telephone interview
- confidentiality agreement
- Final Phase
Once you have completed your application form and returned it to us, we shall then arrange a convenient day / time for you to undergo a brief audio transcription test. You will be sent an audio file along with a template and brief guidance notes, and will be given a timed deadline.
The application process will take approximately 1-2 weeks to complete, if successful.
It is important to note that if you do pass the registration stage, and decide to accept work from us, you will be working on a self-employed basis and will be entirely responsible for your own tax and NI contributions.
In House Team Recruitment
Any available positions are usually advertised within the local press, whether they be for members of the transcription team, administration team or proofing and editing team.
As of April 2019, there are positions available currently.
See Positions Available.