New & Improved File Transfer Service
AMS File Transfer offers our clients a file upload method via a secure HTTPS portal with an encrypted point to point file transfer solution used for transferring large and / or sensitive files. It provides a full audit trail and traceability for GDPR and data protection purposes.
Files are secured in transit and at rest using 256-bit AES encryption with full virus scan and two factor authentication to further protect the data from unauthorised access.
AMS Compliance and Certifications include:
- 256-bit AES encryption
- GDPR Compliant
- ISO 27001 Certified
- Cyber Essentials Certified
- with UK Data Sovereignty
This service protects your files against unauthorized access from the beginning to the end of the transfer process, with secure encrypted file transfer. It eliminates the need to use complicated third-party encryption products that lengthen both delivery time and retrieval time for the client.
Send Us Your Files
If you have already gone through the account registration process, you will be able to login to the File Transfer service via:
You will now be prompted to fill in your file transfer user credentials.
- Username: This should be set to your email address
- Password: This will be a password you have previously set
After logging in you will be taken to your user account and it will display your file transfer inbox.
If you are not registered for an account, please email us so that we can arrange for this to be setup.
To Send Us Your File(s)
To send a new transfer, select My Transfers and click New and you will be taken through a 3-step process to securely send your files and secure notes
Step 1: Transfer Details:
- To: this will default to firstname.lastname@example.org and is not editable – you are sending your files to us, after all
- Subject: This field must reference either your:
- Booking Form submission number
- Project / Study title
- Organisation / department name with PO number
- Message: Here you can give us any further information, such as numbers of speakers on each recording, or if you only want a timed section transcribed.
- Secure Notes: This area is for sensitive data as it is encrypted and only accessible once decrypted by us. This space is reserved for data such as participant names and other personal data, as well as passwords.
Step 2: Add Files
- Upload: You can drag and drop files or click “select from your computer” to browse for files. The Progress Bar will show you a percentage complete indicator and upload time left.
- Attached Files: All files uploaded will be shown at the bottom of the Progress Bar. At least one attached file or secure note is required for each transfer.
- NB: This step adds the files to the transfer only. It does not SEND the transfer. You must click NEXT to the next Step.
Step 3: Send Transfer
- Click on the Send button to send your files securely.